Saturday, February 25, 2012

A Lazy Saturday

I can't believe my small boy is going to get his braces off on Monday.  I can't believe that I am going to get my C6/7 cervical disc replaced in two weeks.  Of course I am a little freaked out...like is my head going to fall off?  It just seems weird when you look at the thing they are replacing the disc with.  It is a little creepy to ask for surgery, but I cannot stand to hurt anymore as well as I'd like to feel my fingers. 

The last week was a long one, Board Meetings.....ug hate when they are all in the office, everyone gets all uptight and crazy.

I am lazy today....not really wanting to do anything.  I think I may have drank too much...no I know I drank too FAST last night, it wasn't necessarily too much wine...just really fast.  I have tons of cleaning to do and have no intentions of starting today.

I start my running/walking tomorrow, should be interesting.  I am just going to take it one day at a time and hope for the best.  I am struggling so much with my weight it's a little upsetting. 

We have been planning our trip to missouri to see Kellen and Jason over the boys birthday weekend.  Should be pretty fun and we are all looking forward to it.  RJ starts spring break that weekend so the timing is perfect.  We are trying to find things to stop and see on our way down there. 

No comments:

Post a Comment