Spring has decided to hit Chicago early this year...I was in need of the sun and warmth for sure.
My neck surgery took place 2 weeks ago and I feel much better. The arm is pretty much back to normal except for the obvious strength since I hadn't been using it. Scar on my neck is noticeable now but once it get's done healing etc...I don't think you'll know it's there unless you are looking for it.
We go see Kellen and Jason in St. Louis this weekend for the boys birthdays, we are all looking very forward to it. Making a stop in Springfield on the way down for the heck of it.
The basement flooded the week of my surgery so we are still dealing with that since I haven't been able to do much. About 6" of water throughout. Had to take up all the trim, the drywall and the flooring in the family room got ruined. The first set of guys have come in and removed everything, sprayed disinfectant and had huge fans running for a few days....UGH what a pain. So it's clean and dry and an empty slate. So Jeff is building a bar and we are remodeling the room. We may just turn it into a game room, with a few chairs maybe a ping pong table or something fun....we'll see.
Work is fine, nothing really new there. RJ and Amber are fine, can't believe the school year is almost over. It's been in the 80°'s here which is way out of control for March. Can't imagine what the summer may bring....Easter and sausage making are coming up gotta get geared up for that..oh and some Bacon Bread!! YUM!!
That's all I've got suppose you can see why I haven't been blogging much...haven't been doing much. Once again I'll try to do more and keep you all in the loop.
No comments:
Post a Comment