Okay so when I decided to start blogging it was because I needed a place to ... release. My husband went in for vasular bypass surgery, it has some big long name. So of course in the midst of all that i was too spent to blog, when really that is when i should have. I am sure that the feeling and things that i was going through those first days would of been interesting. Of course again I was too spent to do anything but sleep by the time i got home from the hospital. So, tonight, he is home and still recovering and certainly not as fast as he'd like. He is excited about being able to walk pain free. We are all excited for him to be able to go to the fairs and museums again. Hell just to go to the grocery store. I feel bad for him right now stuck home with nothing to do and not a whole lot of energy to do it anyway. Pain is a big factor as well. We also have to start living different lifestyles...no smoking, better diet - much better diet and exercise. All challenges...all at once. My son also has to change with us and he's 12 so that's not going to be fun but we've made him sedentary and not very health conscious. It will definately be a journey...a life long one. We are trying to decide on what kind of exercise equipment to invest in and put here in the office. One cardio and one weight system....more research is needed.
Not to mention that at work I am adding on 3 times the responsibility, I think I can do it and am glad for the challenge, I was getting bored anyway. I'll hopefully get a nice bonus for taking it on with a smile.
I'm going to the neurologist tomorrow for my C6 and C7 protrusions, hopefully he will have a plan to fix them and get it done before i am full blown in all this new work. I've been taking hydrocodone for weeks, i tried the cortisone shot but it doesn't seem to have had any effect, i get the second one on monday. We will see how it goes.
I also need to figure out how to blog on my iPhone, it may be cool to blog all day....i would like to be able to go back and see how i was feeling and what i was thinking as i never seem to remember with any accuracy.
Off to tend to my ailing husband...he needs company.
No comments:
Post a Comment