This will probably be a record for me for blogging... two consecutive days... wow. It's amazing to me how many ordinary people blog...blog about everything, tell all the details of their lives on a electronic chalk board in time square for anyone to see. Hmmm. Why? Some people make a living from it, I'm trying to figure out how I do that. I mean really, suburban chicago working middle aged mother....how do you sell that? I wish i was more than average, and i suppose i could be if i put more into it. But i like my life, i enjoy NOT running in a rat race or filling every day with something important to do. I enjoy getting home after work and.....doing what i want. Hanging with my the boys, watching TV or watching them play video games..and just take it in. RELAX is apparently what they call it. I'm not sure that our lives would be richer if I scooted my son off every day to some sort of class. He likes taking drum lessons so we do that...playing with friends in the neighborhood...regular stuff. He's not a sports kid and he enjoys our company, so he likes to hang at home with us, it's peaceful and not crazy like the rest of the world seems to be. Hmmm, just not sure...am I missing something most days i don't feel like i am and i am glad for the time i get with my kids and husband just talking...i guess time will tell.
I do however want something new to do...i crochet, i kayak...gardening seems to be my nemesis along with cooking. I can follow a recipe for sure but certainly can't be creative on my own. Gardening is a toughy since I just never seem to know where to start...so I started with a few herbs and tomato plants this year...Tomato's will grow in anything, they are surrounded by weeds and are flourishing...very cool. I guess we will see what I add...oh well i guess i already added gardening..hah...lookie there.
No comments:
Post a Comment