Well it was definitely a Monday. It seemed to take forever for 4PM to come but then of course it snuck up on me and I wasn't ready for it. Pathetic.
I ate okay but still need to do better....mainly because the only reason I didn't eat more for breakfast was because I didn't have time.
REALLY you say, yes really. Isn't that ridiculous? I think so.
For dinner I had a turkey burger not on a bun but wrapped in lettuce, which was okay actually, surprisingly really. I didn't miss the bun at all.
I also walked when i got home, I ran about 1/4 of the distance but my knee kept hurting. It has to be the way my foot is striking the ground I'll hopefully figure it out since I would like to run more than walk. I do not think I can run hitting with my mid food, I think that may have been it....
My son wants to take martial arts...but which one? I mean seriously, there are a million different kinds of martial arts and I am trying to figure it all out but..they are all cool. Which one is the best to start off with? Which one is the best for a sedentary 12 year old to start out with? I don't want him to get discouraged.. ..
I have been taking a lot of photo's lately, I have a waterproof little digital camera. I know it's not ideal but I want something that when I am out on the kayak i can take with and not be spastic about getting it wet. So that is what I bought, I can put this one under water up to 10 feet...very fun. I wish it were better on land..but I am not completely disillusioned thinking that it is all the camera, it is definitely the operator.
Probably MOSTLY the operator.
So many things so little time...I mean I like the blogging, I want to workout more and cook more and kayak more and go out more and.. and... and.. sigh. There is never enough hours in the day. Why is that?
No comments:
Post a Comment