Sunday, January 8, 2012

Ogglie Mooglie

So I have been washing my face and trying to take better care of my skin for months...nothing seems to work.  40+ acne sucks!!!  I can't seem to get the right combination.  Sigh..so frustrating.

 Trying to figure out...where to put onions and potato's..where to store them.....used to have them in baskets hanging up but that broke after YEARS of being my go to spot..so now what?
Dinner tonight is a beef stew in the crock pot.  But instead of potatos I am putting over brown rice.
Cooking and cleaning today...I enjoy the cooking but the cleaning not so much.



We are also back to looking for things that we can do as a family to get in shape.  RJ and Jeff love their video games...add me liking to cook and we are not the fittest family around for sure.  I'm wondering if I just start to do something if they would follow...Kayaking is always fun so I think that will be easy to get them to do...but we need to be in better shape come the start of the season (which with the way the weather has been..really hasn't ended). I think the Wii is probably the way to start out...that integrates something they like, the video games, with something I am trying to get them to do...MOVE more.  Right now I think that is probably enough...wish me luck, we are supposed to play resort sports later today.  

We are also starting to plan our vacation to Missouri once the baby comes.  We will go hang with Kellen, Jason and Spaticus but we are also going to add on to the trip some other stops.  We shall see what we end up with.  Maybe we go out to the Ozarks...that would be fun.  Then we could stop and see them on the way there and back!!!! 

I am also starting an herb garden in the window ... I want to have fresh herbs other than just in the summer when they are growing out back.   We'll see where this gets me....

No comments:

Post a Comment