I truly love what I do for a living!! It gives me great opportunity and let's me really do some of the things that I excel at. We have a Supply division meeting this week which I had the opportunity to help stage and run and it was a great time!!! It's great to meet all the people and see them and hear them talk about the company and the jobs they hold... below is Joe Templet one of our sales leaders.
Sunday I leave home again for a week to attend the Lagasse division meeting. VERY excited since it is in New Orleans. I'm looking foward to the opportunity to help with the meeting and learn more. As much as I love my job I love these meetings and handling the logisitics and production process of these meetings. Someday I may change my calling to be more involved in this type of event.
So that being said I am very thankful for the support that Jeff and the kids give me...it's certainly gotten better as the kids have gotten older. It's tough being away, they of course seem to enjoy when I'm not home..no one telling them what to do or when to do it. !! They seem to have missed me...but they got over that real quick.
My head feels better and back on track....getting up and feeling good. Amber is doing really well. She is really putting effort in to doing well and getting better and being more responsible. RJ is good, still need to finda social outlet for him...just don't know what yet we are still working on it. I do think I'd like to join the YMCA but money is tight and I'm thinking it's just not in the budget at this point.
It's windy and cold today...but I really want a glass of wine....so I'm going to the liquor store to get a nice red wine. I DESERVE IT!!
No comments:
Post a Comment