A few weeks ago Jeff, RJ and I went to see....Sparticus. Sparticus is our Rental GrandBaby...yes I said it GrandBaby. Kellen had her baby on June 11th...I was hoping for my birthday but that didn't happen. Jeff actually guessed the day he'd be born exactly...so Jeff and Garrett are in cahoots for sure. Sure did start early. Here is uncle RJ with baby Garrett.
Here is Papa with baby Garrett...yep instant buddies!!!
So much fun spending time in St. Louis. Quick and easy drive too!!!
Summer is coming to an end too quickly, Lindenfest is next weekend the last hoorah before school starts....this white stuff will be here sooner than we think!!
Just a few other pictures of things that went on....
| Kellen and RJ....before baby arrived!!! |
| Jason....need I say more? |
| Jeff working very hard on his bar room!!! |
OH ya and the baby shower!!! Kind of did this backwards didn't I?
No comments:
Post a Comment