Sunday, August 12, 2012

Healthcare

Healthcare is weighing heavily on my mind...it is that time of year that I need to start making some decisions about what I will choose as far as options for next year. 

So many changes, they want to charge me for having Jeff on my insurance...a surcharge, so no i pay not only for the premium but a surcharge, that seems a little excessive.  My plan is 90/10, it will go up 30% this year....absolutely crazy.  It seems that if they want you to stop using something that they should just stop offering it instead of bleading you.

Jeff has one more surgery this year and now i too will have another surgery this year in an attempt to get it out of the way and be able to drop the insurance down to 80/20 to save money. 

I'm tired of hearing from my company that I need to make better choices, yet I pay for those that make poor choices as well....i'm not just paying for me, i'm paying based on the entire country!!!  Filled with obesity (which is a class i fit itn) and diabetics and poor choices....I guess if it doesn't hit us in the pocket books we as American's don't really take it seriously....because until now, I didn't either.

No comments:

Post a Comment