Sunday, August 19, 2012

I've been reading Weight Loss Boss, it's a good book, weight loss through a guys eyes.  So once again I am motivated to lose these now 70 extra pounds vs. the 50 extra I started out with.  So I have decided that I am taking the decisions out, it's the only way.  As long as I don't have to make a choice I won't make a bad one...at least that is the theory.  Hopefully this will get me through the first few weeks and then I will gradually start adding choices.  We shall see.  Today is day one, so far so good..it's only 7:30AM....I will have my Total cereal with skim milk and a piece of fruit.  I am also going to try Greek Yogurt today...I hate yogurt so we will see if Greek is going to do the trick.  For lunch I'll have a salad with tuna and another piece of fruit etc...the days doesn't deviate much from there.

We have had boz and mia, friends Italian Greyhounds, staying with us...they are too funny.   Can you find them in the picture?    Not a great picture since I took it with my phone....don't mind how messy RJ's room is either...


RJ starts school on Monday...can't believe it.  Jeff goes for surgery on his elbow in September and I'm not sure what I am doing with my shoulder yet...have to go back and see the Dr.  The cortisone shot didn't work as well this time....kinda sucks.  

Amber is working and doing well I guess, we don't see her much so I have no real idea. 

Another week begins...with vaccuuming and cleaning.  I will probably mow the lawn today too!!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment