Thursday, August 25, 2011

1 day down...REALLY?

Really, day one, I've been trying to do this for oh I dunno 1200 days!!!!  No time like the present to start though huh?

I would like to proclaim yesterday a success, I stayed on track, kept my hands out of the M&M's and I worked out for 30 minutes....that is a very successful day. 
Dinner tonight may prove to be a challenge because I didn't plan, I didn't really plan yesterday either but I had pulled out ground turkey so I made turkey taco's....is that planning?  I had a taco salad with salsa as the dressing.  Tonight I haven't pulled anything out...so it could be an issue if I resort to some sort of frozen, breaded meat. 

Yes I know that shouldn't be in my freezer to begin with.  But look how pretty it looks in the picture....







I have found a free app on line and it has an app for my iPhone so I am able to track everything I eat, when I eat it and exercise when I do it.  Here is the link to my page:  http://www.myfitnesspal.com/ .  It is a nifty site, when I end each day the program calculates how much I would weigh in 5 weeks if every day were the same as that one...  So on a great day I can see how the weight will come off.  Again nifty little site.

I do think I like blogging..let's see how creative I'll get.  I'm trying to add additional pages by topic, so if i'm writing about the kids one day...then dieting the next they aren't all jumbled together...I haven't figure it out yet...as you can see from the main page ... KIDS just has picts of my kids.  I'll get there.

1 comment:

  1. I tag my blog posts by topic so I can look at related posts.... just like you're doing...

    ReplyDelete