Oh the piles of paper on my desk...I know tht if I go through it I will throw most of it away. I also know there is some forgotton bill in there too...that sucks.
You can't even tell that is my printer in the picture!! It's also a copier and scanner but of course you can't use those right now because of all the stuff on it!!
Also, after tackling the pile of paper on my desk I am going to attempt to clean out the corner cabinet of the kitchen. You know that loooong cabinet in the corner that goes so far back that you haven't seen the things in the back for years? Yes that cabinet, scary thing, but a necessary thing this time of year..I think my cookie cutters and baking needs are all back there. This is the time of year I start to bake and be all domestic. During the summer months..nada I don't even want to grill out. Unfortunately the weather isn't really cooperating with me ... it's been over 80° for days...HELLOOO it's October!! I want warm spiced wines or ciders, yummy breads and all the good stew's and chili's that come with the Fall. But noooo it's too hot. I decided yesterday that I was drinking the spiced wine anyway..I just didn't heat it up, it was still really yummy.
RJ has a new friend that he is spending a lot of time with. He is over there a lot so next weekend I think I am going to have them over here for the sleep over. Although there really isn't anything for them to do here...yes I admit my house is boring. Other than video games and a walk to the plaza there is nothing here. BUT they can't possibly have that much to do over there... can they?
Amber has been working her butt off, 2 jobs...good for her!!! I'm proud of her...she is moving forward and I don't seem to hear any excuses this time. Relief also passes over me, let's be honest, she's my daughter I want her to want the world and then of course to have it.
Jeff and I had a nice quiet evening last night .... hung out had a nice steak dinner, caught up on shows from the week and went to bed early. Not the together time I was hoping for but I'm not sure what I expect when we are alone..mainly because we are rarely alone. I was able to walk around in my underwear this morning...it was liberating!!! We had a nice breakfast...see a pattern? We eat when we are alone...hmm that doesn't seem like what we should be using this precious time for does it? Go figure...
Off to my paperwork and cabinetry!! I will conquer them both today!!! Then Jeff is taking me to get a jelly roll pan and I'm going to make CAKE!! YEAH...
No comments:
Post a Comment