GEEZ....I can't get a grip on time. I go to work I come home I go to sleep and I start all the madness over and over. I've taken on more executives to handle at work...3 to be exact and the three of them are running at so many things, especially in this economy. New strategies, new initiative, new ways to keep associates engaged and happy, re thinking everything in order to stay ahead of the curve all the time. It's a wonder they are at all sane at the end of a few years of this activity. Now I don't believe that executive should get paid for not performing, with all their golden parachutes and seperation agreements. I do feel very good about the leadership where I work, they take it very seriously and failure is not an option and it's not just for them it's for all the managers that have incentive plans that won't get paid if the wrong direction is taken or the wrong decision is made. It's for the 401k's that won't get added to. For all the little people who work every day to keep the company running these guys work 24 hours a day 7 days a week to be sure all those people have a job to come in to.
So back to my days...which I can't remember...I absolutely hate not knowing how I drove in to work or if I bit anyone's head off because I was busy. Ugh...I will say that this week so far I have only had to apologize once which is good since last week when all this madness started I am certain even with all the apologies I made there were those that I missed. It's a terrible feeling and so back to normal, back to organized chaos...starting tonight.
Starting now!!!
This weekend is getting the back yard ready for the cold winter...pulling the tomato's that I planted and never picked..so sad. Put away the furniture etc... It's going to be nice weather here so it won't be so bad to be doing things outside.
Book Club is at my house this month, Hunger Games was book I chose and now I have finished all three books in the Hunger Games series...it was a very good series really kept me interested. I would recommend to anyone!! I'm hoping that we can talk about all three books, of course we only have to have the first book read......I'm really looking forward to the evening of book club we have a very cool collection of women with all different views, which is what I really like about the group. I like when it get''s uncomfortable and weird...is that twisted?
Other than those boring things...ain't shit going on.
No comments:
Post a Comment