Wow, really?? it's over? That's it? Sigh. I look around and see all the Christmas decorations, remember all the fun we had over the last few days...and am...am....sad. Yes, sad. It's so fun to have everyone home and to not worry about work, to just cook great food and eat, laugh and sooo much more!!! Sigh, again.
 |
| Jason, Kellen and Amber!!!! |
 |
| Ondrea and Corey!! |
 |
| The gang at Kelly & Shaneice's |
 |
| Playing pool....so much fun!!! |
 |
Love lego's and a hoodie footie!! I had a hoodie footie till after I was 18...and now i have one again LOVE THEM.
Christmas was fun. Now on to the business of the New Year. They say that blogging can help you reach your goals because you are...keeping a record and being accountable to the world. I have to agree!!!! On to the New Year!!!! What will we do???? |
No comments:
Post a Comment