| Yummy goodness in the pan... |
| Crispy whole wheat buns...spray not spread!!! |
| They look good even on a paper plate!!! |
We are always searching for new recipes, I like ones that I can adjust with healthier options and not ruin the taste. I made the Pioneer Woman's BBQ Whiskey sliders tonight with sweet potato fries. I used ground turkey (2 oz / patty) and whole wheat slider buns. I sprayed the buns with cooking spray to give them that crisp. They were delicious!! I am loving cooking these days...especially when things turn out. Tomorrow is a nice cured ham, Au Gratin potatoes, because it's a weekend, and no you just can't adjust the potatoes they are one of those things that you just have to suck it up and have a small taste of...there is NO way to make them healthier, it's just not worth it then.
I did get up and yoga for 30 minutes this morning....tomorrow will be day 2 of 20 minutes minimum. Fingers crossed...one day at a time.
No comments:
Post a Comment