Friday, September 2, 2011

Agh the end of Summer...

I am looking foward to my new canning quest, I found some appleasauce and apple butter recipes that I am looking foward to trying.  Apple picking is one of my favorite things to do with my kids.  We are going early in the season this year because last year we went around Halloween and well all the tree's were pretty well picked and honestly i think they brought in apples in crates to buy..don't want to do that.  So I am on the hunt for new apple picking grounds....the pickings are slim, no pun intended.

I am looing foward to a nice long weekend.....with nothing totally structured to do....looking foward to dinner tomorrow night with the neighbors...my husband is going to get him a surprise (it was his birthday yesterday).
I think I am going to bring the fixins for a martini...a yummy one...like cucumber or blood orange..we'll see maybe even grapefruit!!  YUM..

No comments:

Post a Comment