It's not really just a journey...it's life. It's hard, it's fun and it's an adventure!
Wednesday, September 14, 2011
Joined Weight Watchers On-Line
Okay, signed up for 4 months so I am committed until January!!! Sigh... saw some pictures from a few weekends ago WOW is all I have to say. I know what I need to do but maybe that is the problem, counting calories and trying to know it all and remember it all is just too much! Exercise and eat right, why is it that I am too stupid to be able to do that. I am hoping that the WW program will take some of the thought out of it. I am thinking that the goal setting and seeing progress each week on a chart will help...not that i can't make a line chart at home but this will be easier and automatic. Stay within points and exercise. Sounds a lot like eat right and exercise....but that is okay because WW is giving me the tools to do it without me having to make things up.... I believe that it is stupid proof so that even I can handle it and stick to it. I'm excited...I need this. RJ has given me the motivation to exercise and move more, he wants to do more so we are going to do more together. Okay first goal is a small one but it's 5%, I'm hoping to do this in the first week or so. We shall see. Wish me luck on this journey it will be a tough one!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment