Wow I don't know about anyone else but I'd like to enjoy Fall, Halloween and Thanksgiving before having to look at Christmas decorations in the stores. They are starting to put the Holiday decorations up next to the halloween stuff it's nuts...
This time of year brings school and now that I don't have to go, I am thankful for school, it gives us a foundation. Summers are tough since Jeff and I both work and there isn't much out there for a 12 year old to do for those months. RJ is really enjoying being back in school, socializing and having fun. Tonight is an Open House at his school, which is a special education district. They just got done re doing the entire building over the summer and they have moved into larger classrooms etc. I can't wait to see how nice they are.
Now on to the meat of today....I started Weight Watchers on Tuesday and I'm doing okay making better choices (it's been 2 days..really) but ...staying within the points I am supposed to have in a day has not been easy. Of course that would be why I'm so over weight, yes I do see the relationship. I have written down everything I've eaten every day and it's easier with the iPhone app than it used to be, yes I've been on WW before and I was successful in weight loss just not holding on to the lessons that I learned. So this time I am going slow and really learning the lessons...more fruits and veggies, bite it write it, drink water and move more. So...feeling positive about this journey and yes that is the way I'm looking at it, as much as I'd like to be skinny and sexy by this weekend for our drinks with the Lincoln's but I'm thinking that is unrealistic...which makes me sad but does bring me into reality.
Of course exercise would make this all a lot easier and as soon as I get released to exercise, which should be tomorrow, I am back on it. One that I really enjoyed was Jazzercise so I'm looking forward to getting back into that!!! It definately helped me lose weight and feel more toned and energetic.



No comments:
Post a Comment